Welcome!!

Allergens Included:
Gluten/Wheat, Lactose, Milk, Egg and Yeast

Please keep in mind that my "Allergy-Free" recipes are geared toward these food allergies only and to the best of my knowledge, do not contain these allergens.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yummy Coffee Without Milk!

Don't like your coffee black?  Who does?

There are a few brands of creamer I have found.  I love coffee so I thought I would share :)



"Mocha Mix"
Ingredients:  Water, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil (Adds A Trivial Amount of Saturated Fat), Contains 2% or less of the Following: Distilled Monoglycerides, Soy Protein Isolate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Beta Carotene (Color).





"So Delicious" is a completely dairy-free brand made  exclusively in a dairy-free plant. 



       "MimicCreme" 
        Original Unsweetened
        French Vanilla
        Hazelnut Biscotti


These are probably the easiest to find!!
"Silk"  
Original
  French Vanilla
   Hazelnut 

Enjoy!!!