Welcome!!

Allergens Included:
Gluten/Wheat, Lactose, Milk, Egg and Yeast

Please keep in mind that my "Allergy-Free" recipes are geared toward these food allergies only and to the best of my knowledge, do not contain these allergens.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Digestion = Immune System Health

You just don't get it:

So if you are like me, a lot of people think you are full of bologna when you try to explain how much better you are feeling after finding out about your food allergies or food intolerance and making the needed changes.  Before the diet change, I was constantly sick, chronically fatigued and had an overactive/irritable bladder.  All of these symptoms have improved, if not completely vanished. 

This is a great video I found from Dr. Vincent Bellonzi explaining the effects of food intake on your digestion which ultimately effects your immune system.
There is such a wide range of symptoms that can be caused from food that you usually are just given a prescription or over-the-counter drug for.  I hope this video helps you and ultimately helps you clean out your medicine cabinet a little.